Being an ISO 9001:2000 certified enterprise, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a best quality range of Slotted Ball Bearing Disc Springs. The offered springs are manufactured under the stern observation of our dedicated professionals using quality tested raw materials with the aid of contemporary techniques. These springs are commonly used to bear large deflection, backlash compensation, axial preload and minimize degree of stress. Besides, the provided Slotted Ball Bearing Disc Springs can be purchased from us at cost effective prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- High durability
- Perfect finish
- Robust design
- In our stock, we have all standard sizes ranging from 9.8 up to 94.5 mm (0.386" - 3.72"). The Slotted Disc Springs have been manufactured for standard Ball Bearing application. These are designed to be fixed around the inside diameter.
- Slotted ball bearing disc springs featuring high deflection at low spring force attribute d are progressively more needed for application with small size ball bearing.
- They are meant to provide backlash compensation, axial preload, absorb excessive running sound, minimize degree of stress on the bearing and ensure bearing protection.
- The range of Slotted ball bearing disc springs are manufactured using CK75 carbon steel (DIN 1.1248) and 51CrV4 (EN 1.8159) having zinc phosphate and oiled finish. The product is also manufactured in different material like exotic alloys, stainless steel, etc.
- For the convenient selection, Slotted Ball Bearing Disc Springs have been referred to as Ball Bearing Designation Number in our documentation or user manual.
- Our company is efficiently supplying small and large quantities at extremely competitive prices. We also have the facility and domain knowledge to supply custom sizes as per your application requirements. With our technically focused approach, we have achieved flatness via special heat treatment process and total contact area that assists in consistent preload around the bearings. This further helps in cutting down noise levels and excessive stresses.